Global MRAM Market to Reach USD 952.71 Mn During 2020-2024, Avalanche Technology Inc. and CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC emerge as Key Contributors to growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the MRAM market and it is poised to grow by USD 952.71 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 39% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
STT MRAM is the leading segment in the market based on type.
What are the major trends in the market?
The large-scale benefits of using IoT devices in healthcare applications is a key trend in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The MRAM market size will grow at a CAGR of 39% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Avalanche Technology Inc., CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC, Everspin Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., QUALCOMM Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The low-power consumption is one of the key drivers fueling the market growth. However, the constant fluctuations in demand and supply will pose immense challenges for the market participants.
How big is the North America market?
North America is expected to grow by 32% during the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Avalanche Technology Inc., CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC, Everspin Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., QUALCOMM Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The low-power consumption will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
MRAM market 2020-2024: Segmentation
MRAM market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Water And Waste Treatment
- Food And Beverage
- Below $100
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40501
MRAM market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The MRAM market report covers the following areas:
- MRAM market Size
- MRAM market Trends
- MRAM market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the large-scale benefits of using IoT devices in healthcare applications as one of the prime reasons driving the MRAM market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
MRAM Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist MRAM market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the MRAM market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the MRAM market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of MRAM market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Automotive and A and D – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Enterprise storage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- STT MRAM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- T MRAM – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Avalanche Technology Inc.
- CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC
- Everspin Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corp.
- QUALCOMM Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.