Winning an industry award can greatly impact how customers, clients, and colleagues regard your brand. Showcase your achievements and celebrate your professional excellence by entering The Search Engine Land Awards — the highest honor in search marketing!
Since its inception, The Search Engine Land Awards have honored some of the best in the search industry — including leading in-house teams at Wiley Education Services, T-Mobile, Penn Foster, Sprint, and HomeToGo – and exceptional agencies representing Samsung, Lands’ End, Stanley Steemer, and beyond. This year, it’s your turn.
The 2022 entry period is officially open! Here’s what you need to know:
- The Search Engine Land Awards celebrate individuals, agencies, and internal teams within the search marketing community who have demonstrated excellence in executing organic and paid search marketing campaigns.
- This year’s program features 18 unique categories from Best Overall SEO / PPC Initiative to Agency of the Year… click here to explore them all.
- Submitting an application is easy – just send us an executive summary that showcases, in 750 words or less, the award-worthy work you and your team performed this past year. You choose the story you want to tell – and the data you want to include.
- Completing your application empowers you to reflect on an impressive year of work, featuring its successes and lessons learned – an invaluable exercise for you and your team.
- Winning a Search Engine Land Award is a unique, rewarding, and cost-effective way to put your organization a step ahead of its competitors, gain well-earned publicity, boost company morale, and more.
- Submit your application by May 27 to enjoy Super Early Bird pricing – just $395 per entry, $300 off final rates.
Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in the only awards program recognized by Search Engine Land, the industry publication of record.
Click here to create your account and begin your application. Have questions? Reach out to us at awards[at]searchengineland.com.
Best of luck… we look forward to your submission!